Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Twice-Baked Potatoes

For dinner tonight, we had twice-baked potatoes.  I love these!  They are so tasty that I make enough for 2 dinners when I make them. They taste great just  popped in the microwave or oven to heat up. Your ingredients are....


This recipe makes enough to serve 4.  Bake 2 large russet potatoes, cook 4 slices of bacon and add green onions, grated cheddar, salt, pepper, sour cream, salt, pepper and dried or fresh herbs.  Cut the potatoes in half, scoop out the cooked potato and mix it with the bacon, 2 sliced green onions, 4 Tbsp of  grated cheddar cheese, 3 Tbsp of sour cream, salt and pepper and herbs.  If I had fresh herbs, I would use a Tbsp of parsley or dill for example.  As I didn't have any fresh, I  used 1/2 tsp of dried savoury.  I spoon the mixture back into the potato skins and bake into a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.


See what I  had for dinner.....;) Delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment