Monday, June 11, 2012

Day One Week One

Well, I survived day one.  My lovely friend, Cindy made fruit and veggie trays for lunch and while I resisted the dip, I was unable to resist the yummy peach-raspberry-vodka slushie.  Mmmmmm.

I was pleasantly surprised when I weighed myself this morning to find I had lost another 5 lbs in the last 6 weeks.  So I am starting 15 lbs lighter than January 1.  In addition to the meals shown below, I have had 3 oz of cheddar cheese and will probably have a Granny Smith apple tonight.  It was too hot today to have the oven on so there was no cornbread for dinner.  Luckily the chili was already made and in the freezer.


Tomorrow I am planning Oatmeal for Breakfast, a Hot Dog for Lunch and General Tso Chicken for Dinner.
Cheers,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment