Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Sunday Before

Just a quick note to let you know that Breakfast tomorrow is Cheerios, Lunch is veggies and fruit and Dinner is Chili and Cornbread.

Often on Mondays, I meet some friends for a few games of RummyCube.  It is like Rummoli but played with tiles that have numbers and colours on them.  You make runs or sets like in poker.  It is lots of fun and we usually have snacks, chips, dips, cheese, crackers, etc.

My extremely supportive and lovely friends have changed the menu for me - veggies and dip and a fruit plate.  I was so touched by their support.  Cindy is hosting and Sandy suggested we meet at the zoo first for a walk.  Healthy lunch and a little exercise.  What more could I ask for?  I will try to remember my camera for you.

As to the healthy eating plan, I'm planning on posting a picture from each meal in the evening.  If it's a new recipe, I will do a full post.  I will also tell you what meals I've planned to eat the next day.  Fingers crossed...

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment