Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day Two Week Two

See my new vintage glasses from Vinnie's

We are experiencing a heat wave here in southern Ontario and it was just too hot to eat much or take pictures.  Cheerios for breakfast and a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch.  I did stop while I was out running errands this morning and bought some of the first local strawberries so I feasted on them this afternoon.

Dinner was Ginger Orange Beef and you can find the recipe on my blog.  I used one steak for two of us and increased the amount of veg.  So I needed a little more sauce and I accomplished that by adding about 1/4 cup of water.  It was really good.

No problem eating healthy food today.  Maybe my stomach is shrinking?  I haven't bought any new pants or shorts since I lost weight.  Some of  my clothes are feeling loose so I bought a pair of capris at Walmart today.  I bought a size smaller than I'm wearing and hoped it would fit.  Well I tried them on when I got home and they are too big.  What?!?  Now I don't know if they are playing with the sizes to make customers feel better but I'm going with it.  I'll exchange these for a size smaller and smile.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment