Sunday, June 24, 2012

This Week's Plan



I went back through the previous two weeks to pick up menu items that weren't used so I won't waste the meat that was purchased and stored in the freezer.  So I will only need to buy some fresh fruit and vegetables, cheese, eggs and salad fixin's for this week.

Today I had a poached egg on toast for breakfast, a salad for lunch and I am roasting a couple of chicken breasts surrounded by potatoes, carrots and onions.

Breakfasts remain the same.
Lunches - on Monday, I am going to my friend, Anne's house and on Thursday, I am attending a retirement potluck party so I will have to let you know what I eat.
Salad Plate
Hamburger
Wonton Soup
Herb Omelette
Fruit and Cheese plate

Dinners
1.  Jalapeno Chicken with roasted potatoes and veg
2.  Roast Chicken breast surrounded by vegetables
3.  Warm Steak Salad
4.  Grilled Salmon with rice and stir-fried veg
5.  Hamburger with raw veggie sticks
6.  Chipotle Chicken with Rice
7.  Cheese Souffle with salad

Hopefully I can stay on track,  Wish me luck...
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment